Wednesday, September 12, 2007

That's me!

Hi, my name is Carolin and I am an exchange student from Germany. I took creative writting to improve my english. I'm very excited in reading books and writing poems in my freetime. I am intrest in writing about the natur and the love. In want to write some short stories, poems or other stories over the next four months.

My favorite authors are Cecelia Ahern, John Grisham and J.K. Rowling. But my favorite book "Pope Joan" was written by another author called Donna Woolfolk Cross. I really enjoyed reading this book twice because the storie is so intresting and the author made a good job in creating pressure.

3 comments:

Tyler K's Blog said...

I am German too

Bethany Joy said...

thats really cool!
you're in michelle's, jakub's, and my writing group. so i'm just saying hi. I also think JK Rowling is a great author. I've heard of John Grisham, but i've never read his work. My dad reads him alot tho.
have a great day!
~bethany

Caro's Blog said...

Tyler you are fron Germany? When have you meved here. That is very cool. Wie geht es dir hier so?