Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Assingment #3

Thank you


Do you even know
What you do for me
When you're just there
everytime I need you

Yoiu told me sometimes
I can call you everytime
And I did so many times
And you' ve been there all the times

You gave me new hope
For a new start
You gave me new goal
To aim for here

You were there when I needed You
The most in my life
Amd I know you will be there
everytime I need you in life

So all I wanted to say
With this few lines
Is thank you
For being in my life

3 comments:

.//blog said...

okay
the first 4
spellcheck
the other one

Bethany Joy said...

1. wow, really rings true for me.
2. i'd agree with Jakub, the first four are the most powerful
3. spell check
4. i like the otherone better, i just think its more polished and would work better for being presented to the art students.

Michelle said...

1) I like how this poem describes how someone feel towards at least one person.

2) Again...the first four!

3) "You told me sometimes" is slightly confusing on how it doesn't quite fit with everything else.