Monday, January 7, 2008

Start of 2008

1. I live after the principle “Enjoy every day, life is short.” I learned in my life that everything always goes very fast and is over way too soon. You never know what could happen tomorrow. Don’t look for the special days because in every day is something special. Enjoy everything in life the bad experience, too because they make you stronger. The little moments in a normal day are the things that make your life beautiful und life worth. Living after this principle makes my life sometimes much easier, because I know everything has some sense in life. And if you don’t enjoy it you will miss it. ”Life is short, enjoy it!”

2. The thing that changed me happens every day. You can see it at news everyday and you can read it in the newspapers. When I see what we have. We can go to the supermarket every time we need something, when we are dursty we just have a glass of water and when we are cold we just put on some clothes. But there are other parts in the world where these things are a fight against nature for life every day. We take all the things for granted but for millions of people they would be a miracle. We sometimes have a time in life, when we think that our life is bad and unfair, but for other people our life would be the paradise. So before you complain about your life think about the really important things in life and the people who don’t have them.

3. In 2008 I am looking forward to finish my year in the USA. I am nearly halfway through and excited for the other half. I already had a good time, but I am looking forward to finish this year to see my friends and family again. My goal is to get as much as possible out of these next 5 months.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Life is short....and goes faster than it should...Kinda like the country song "Don't Blink"...anyway...You should enjoy what life is, just try not to get hurt in the process...Physically hurt, I mean..^_^;

I wouldn't be able to say anything that can truely effect me in the news, because I don't pay attention to it as much...

When do you go back? It was fun meeting you! I hope you continue with your writing back home!

.//blog said...

ok. fun (hehe dursty)

I like the first one.

.//blog said...

You listen to country?