Thursday, November 1, 2007

First Quater Reflection

1. I enjoyed writing poems very much. After i got used to it after a few poems, I really liked it. I think I enyojed it so much , because you can be very creative with it and don't yhave to go after grammatic rules so much. And you can write about nearly everything in nyour life.

2. I think my strongest peace of writing is my poem "Thank You". I wrote this poem to my friend in germany. And I really enjoyed wriiting it, because She had done so much for me and I felt good in saying Thank You for all this. It's my strongest piece of writing, because it was my last poem and I got used to the language after all. This was the first time I wrote poetry in english and I really enyojed it.

3. I noticed that I always need an inspiration to write something. It is very hard for me just to imagine something. So need a lot of structure and direction in my writting.

4. I would like to writte some nonfiction stories, because they are based on something, so you don't have to imagine too much.

2 comments:

.//blog said...

poems are good but non-fiction?
What's the point of wrighting something that is set in stone? you might as well be copying from a dictionary.

Michelle said...

Imagination if an important key to life and writing with your soul and mind...it let's your heart out through your writing.