Monday, December 3, 2007

Thinking

1. Somtinhg in the world that concerns me is how unfair everything is. The rich peple are getting more rich and the poor people are getting more poor. When you see all these rich people in their big huoses with a big garden and a lot of personal and then you see a family of 5 or more people in an house as big as the living room of the big house.

2. My friend in Germany is a very dynamic person. She always has to do something. She can never sit still for a minute. She soes a lot of thingts with her friends and a lot of sport. She is always in good mood and can cheer you up, when you had a bad day.

3. Nearly every kind of music inspires me. I can always find a part in a lyric, which I can compare to my life. The music inspires me to write, too. I wrote some poems about songs. They also inspire me, because I want to be singer and I love singing.

5 comments:

Bethany Joy said...

2)
i always appreciate friends like that. My friend Deanna is like that too.

Michelle said...

The difference between the rich and the poor is a huge issue...I glad I'm not the only one who cares in this class! It makes me happy! It may not be the biggest thing that worrys me, but it still makes me think...

.//blog said...

hmmm...
No comment.
I have nothing to say.

Mr. Miles said...

Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Ich scpreche ein bisschen Deutsch (sehr klein) und meine "spelling" is sehr schlect. :)

I think the problem is that when people get "there" (wealth, power, prestige), they forget about the struggle. That goes with almost everyone. Even Communist dictators, who should be the most concerned of all, have historically put themselves far above the poor.

Mr. Miles said...

One more thing . . . Something I have noticed is that education is really the #1 way to get out of poverty/being poor; however, because poor people often don't have it, the love of education isn't nurtured in their children, which leads to more poverty. I've seen some kids who sluffed off in school, came from poor, and are more likely very poor now. No one gets a free ride out of being poor, but you can't drive the car without some skills gained in youth.